Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Serena Kozakura - Using big breasts as a defense ???


I just happened to see the news story about Serena Kozakura, a Japanese bikini model, who was accused of breaking into her boyfriend's apartment by squeezing through a hole in the door. You might have seen this news because it happened in March but I just saw it and thought it was kind of interesting and wanted to share it.

Her defense was that her breasts are too big for her to squeeze through the hole. When her defense attorney held up a photo of the hole in the door the judge took a careful look at Serena Kozakura, whom I sure was dressed appropriately for this phase of the trial, and agreed that there is no way that huge chest could squeeze through that small hole.


Serena Kozakura Is a Big Breasted Model

Meet Serena Kozakura, a Japanese bikini model whose large breasts got her acquitted. Find out more about her boob case, and see her photos.
Serena Kozakura was convicted of property destruction last year when her boyfriend claimed she kicked in a door in his home, and then crawled inside to find him cheating with another woman.



Serena Kozakura appealed this week, where she claimed the man made the hole himself. She also said that there is no way she could have crawled inside with her large, 44 inch breasts. To establish her case, her defense lawyer help up a plate the size of the hole, which proved that Serena’s large breasts would not fit through the hole.

Tokyo’s High Court presiding judge, Kunio Harada, agreed with the voluptuous model and threw out the guilty charges.

Needless to say Serena Kozakura was ecstatic. She says of her large boobs;

“I used to hate my body so much because I thought my bust was too big. But it was definitely my breasts that won for me today.”