Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coke Angel TV Ad

I've seen lots of TV ad before, but I never give them a review and prioritized than my Filipina column.

Well, I can say that Coca Cola commercial enchant me and blow my imagination into sprinkles of happiness every time I see this Coke Angel TV ad. Undeniably, a reason to buy bottle of Coke and made this post away from my Filipina topic.

Concise story about the whole commercial;

An Angel gets curious on the certain things that humans are drinking, and then she decides to go down to earth and decide to become mortal and later noticed that she’s was not the only who enticed by Coke.
What about the Angel?

Searching for an Angel is not an easy a task on production staff, good thing that they find it on personal character of Brazilian model Michelle Dantes, stunning yet angelic, but most of all a joyful being.





Who the devil is?

German-Vietnamese model Benjamin Tang plays the devil in the right side of Coca Cola machine.

Do you like the song of this ad?

It’s "Ang Sarap Dito" by Project 1.

Gallery