Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mariel Featured

I am happy to share with you some photo's I just got back from the beautiful Mariel. I just adore this girl. I have styled her hair more than a few time's. She was a bridesmaid in another wedding earlier this year and then I also styled it for her trial and her Rehearsal Dinner. We have done many looks on her which all looked good but this one is my favorite. I know I said before that hair styled half-up half-down is one of my favorite style's, but I have to say ALL DOWN is my all time favorite. So feminine, so sexy and so amazing! We also added a little extra clip-in hair to give it just the right amount of body, fullness and length. She already has awesome hair to begin with, but this just took it one step further. 

 I love these shots captured in D.C., I love her Fur Coat and I loved her wedding party. Just a great wedding. Enjoy….