Monday, November 24, 2008

Marian Rivera Jag Black Pictures


Can you find hottest Filipina actress Marian Rivera, as what they're claiming - sexy in this photos. How about you?

Be fair and square to rate this images of Marian, I see her in her Dyesebelle's photo shoot and I can say that's shoot really make sense and provoked the expectations of mass media, innocent but seductive.

But in hottest Filipina actress Jag Black pictorial, what do you think?

Marian Rivera on Jag Super Skinny Jumpsuit


I was passing South Super Highway this afternoon when I saw this very familiar face in one of the billboards. When the bus came nearer, I then verified that it was Marian Rivera endorsing Jag Black jeans.

But wait, isn't it that Angel Locsin used to endorsed this brand also? Uhmmm, looks like another Angel turned Marian Rivera endorsement huh.

Lots of revealing photos of Marian Rivera on Jag Black inside ->